Develops most complex technical skill and judgment to provide non-routine technical support for
computer/data center operations for both physical and virtualized environments
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
– Develops most complex technical skill and judgment to provide non-routine technical support for
computer/data center operations for both physical and virtualized environment.
– Partners and consults to install, configure and troubleshoot server and non-desktop computer
hardware, software, systems and other resources in a data center or other centralized computer
– Oversees access control, data integrity and file system security for the computer/data center
environment. – Oversees, tracks and records system performance and utilization metrics.
– Oversees the development of the communication of highly technical information to both technical
and nontechnical personnel.
– Manages process, hardware and software solutions, including new acquisitions and upgrades, to
improve computer/data center efficiency.
– Manages the development of information technology and infrastructure projects which support
on/off premise and Infrastructure-as-a-Service solutions.
– Partners strategically internally or externally, client-focused, working in conjunction with
Professional Services and outsourcing functions.
– Oversee and manage company-wide, web-enabled and cloud-technology solutions.
Note: The statements herein are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by
employees, and are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of responsibilities, duties, abilities, and skills required of
personnel so classified.
Preferred Education: Bachelor's Degree required. Advanced Degree preferred.
Preferred Work Experience (years):
12+ years of experience
Key Skills and Competencies:
Demonstrated ability to interface with all levels of
Demonstrated ability to manage end user issues
Subject matter expert with technical applications /
Abilty to lead teams collaboratively
Overseeing highly complex issues and applying advance
root cause analysis
Subject matter expert on applicable IT
Ability to design highly complex systems and tools
Oversees management and strategy of documentation
Advanced analytical skills
Strategize IT solutions
Highly experience in effectively providing direction to
manage in a fast-paced, high growth, rapidly changing
Ability to identify and manage process improvements