Thiis position reports to the LA Director of Channel and Vertical Marketing. Position will be responsible for and manage of the LA Concierge Program in Mexico. This position works directly with selected channel partners as it relates to the planning, budgeted, and execution of channel marketing activities. This position will also support the tactical and administrative activities reqested by the Mexico Channel and Field Lead.
This position is responibile for the following activities:
- Engagement with the selected Mexico Concierge partners
- Budget planning with the Concierge partners
- Maintain continuous communication (planning, strategy, training, execution) with the channel partners as needed on the yearly, quarterly, and weekly basis.
- Support product launches in the channel
- Manage and support channel in the budget planning cycle and project executions using the established MDF tool.
- Provide periodic status reports around the programand the platform.
- Conduct training webinars and/or other means of effectively working wiht the channel partners
- Support pan-regional initiatives when requested by the regional lead
- Support the local channel and field marketing lead in Mexico.
- Assist in administrative activities as it relates to budget, expenses, and planning.
4 year degree, bi-lingual (English, Spanish), entry level experience managing channel programs and budgets