- Primary duty is to manages the process to restore normal service operation as quickly as possible to minimize the impact to business operations.
- The incident manager will be responsible for planning and coordinating all the activities required to perform, monitor, and report on the process.
- Will be the key liaison to support the Zebra customer with entitlement to manage the end-to-end process for service restoration from the point the customer contact the support center until the reported incident resolved with permanent fixes or workaround.
- Provides single point of contact for customer escalation and may co-ordinate problem resolution process with cross functional team such as customer, Engineering, Sales, Pre-sales and support organizations.
- Require to take up global or regional project/initiative target to drive process improvement to reduce issue resolution turnaround time.
- To own global and regional technical & non-technical escalation across multiple contact center locations with focus to restore customer service operation quickest possible.
- Ensure coordination of cross functional meeting to drive issue resolution in time sensitive manner. (Engineering team, Problem Management, L2/L3)
- To provide timely update to all stakeholders on the open cases with clear next steps toward expected resolution timeframe.
- Ensure right expectations are set to all the stakeholders with proactive regular engagement process in place.
- Own and publish the issue resolution metrics with objective to drive customer satisfaction.
- Single point of contact to handle the customer escalation from sales/pre-sales/service/external customer.
- Require to take up global or regional project/initiative target to drive process improvement to drive issue resolution turnaround time.
- Required to work on a roster/shift system predominantly around LATAM Business hours
- Degree or Master Degree in business or related discipline with at least 5 years’ direct experience in managing ITIL process.
- Must have excellent communications skills; oral, written, and listening skill.
- Must be able to interact effectively with all stakeholders internally and externally with the use of teleconferencing technologies.
- Must have more than 2-3 years of Incident Manager experience in a direct customer support environment.
- The applicant must be fluent in Spanish & English languages (both Written and Verbal).
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share with your network