This role is to remotely support the repairs incident manager in EMEA to effectively manage the independent repair operations throughout the LATAM region and to provide end to end support to regional teams on escalated issues using effective problem analysis and collaboration with other departments
Customer Repair Partner (CRP)/ Third party logistics Providers (3PL)
• First point of contact for external CRP team for escalated issues.
• Monitor performance, escalating issues where necessary.
• Liaise with local customer service mangers on escalated issues.
• Collaborate with internal/external teams to resolve issues.
• Assist with weekly reporting requirements.
Psion Authorized Service Centre (ASC’s)
• First point of contact for ASC on escalated issues
• Assist order management team with escalated part number queries (set up, pricing, discounts)
• Maintain parts price list and release when necessary
• Validate and process monthly warranty/contract claims
• Maintain activity and financial records
• Investigate escalated incidents from Customer experience teams
• Provide feedback and work with necessary departments and assign ownership to resolve issues