- Provides price quotes to internal team members, partners or end user customers on zebra’s products and /or services. Assignments typically include higher touch or more complex accounts that require deeper experience and advanced skills.
- Consistently executes against all service level agreements and key performance indicators which may include quote turnaround time, sales targets, quote accuracy and other metrics. May contribute to setting metric targets together with the Lead, Supervisor or Manager, leveraging knowledge of the function and accounts.
- Demonstrates an understanding of assigned region, vertical and customer base. Provides support to internal sales team as subject matter expert on price quotes. Is recognized by internal sales team as a SME and key resource.
- Escalates exceptions or novel requests to Supervisor or Manager.
- Exposes partners or customers to new product or service offerings as appropriate, based on understanding of their business needs. Uses quoting or renewal process as an opportunity to “upsell”.
- May be responsible for tracking performance data and reporting to management on a periodic basis.
- May act as a resource, trainer or escalation point for level 1 and level 2 Quoting Specialists.
- Works collaboratively with other internal stakeholders to ensure orders can be delivered as quoted.
Note: The statements herein are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by employees, and are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of responsibilities, duties, abilities, and skills required of personnel so classified.