Works under close supervision to answer routine questions regarding company products and services. Responds to customers by following standard scripts and procedures.
- Answers initial customer calls and answers routine questions
- Responds to customer concerns by following standard scripts and procedures
- Directs callers to appropriate resources and personnel
- Solves simple customer problems
- Escalates complex questions to more senior representatives
- Documents customer concerns and escalates concerns to appropriate channels in a timely manner
- High school diploma or equivalent vocational qualification.
- Less than 1 year of experience
- Demonstrates strong customer service and communication skills.